Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shake it

In the last few weeks, Connor has decided he likes to shake everything! He pulls himself up to things and then shakes them with both hands. He does it to his music table, the couch, the baby gate, his crib, my leg, shopping carts, everything. It's so funny. In the last few days he has realized what "shake it" means and he starts to shake it. It's the first...I dont want to say command, lol, but that's kind of what it is. I call it his first "trick" when I tell family about it. I mean sure he'll appreciate that when he's older, ha. ;)



Ignore the fact that he's not wearing any pants. He was playing with his bottle and it leaked all over his pants.
*I just want to add that I played the video once I posted to make sure it worked and while it was playing, I looked over at Connor and he was "shakin' it" on his music table :)

No comments:

Post a Comment