Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Talking"

Until now, Connor has only done the baby ooh's and ahh's, never any consonants. Yesterday he started saying "babab, bubub" over and over again. If I say "Bubba" he smiles and says "bubba" :) I don't know if he is purposely mocking what I say or if its just a coinsidence but he does it most of the time. I tried to get it on video but he ignored me and wanted to play with the camera. I love it!

He loves this truck but he always tries to climb OVER it instead of just crawling around it and he gets stuck every time! He tries for a minute or so and then he's mad and wants you to help him. If I just stand him up, he leans right back down to try and climb over it again. I feel bad because I know he's frustrated but I just can't help but laugh!

Photobucket

And 2 more pictures just for fun :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love how brown his eyes look in this one and I swear I didn't photoshop
them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment